The purpose of the Quarterback Opposite Foot Drill is
- Basic warm up and to teach how to throw off the wrong foot.
- Simulates throwing off wrong foot while scrambling or sprinting out.
- Right hander with right foot forward in heel to toe relationship.
- Point the toe in the direction of the throw.
- To throw with body, must rotate hips.
- If thrown with correct motion, you will be forced forward on the ball of your right foot and weight will follow through.
- QB should rotate shoulders and hips as much as possible to get them in a correct position to deliver the ball.