The purpose of the Quarterback One Knee Drill is to develop stronger arm and wrist snap.
2 Quarterbacks pair off 10 yards apart facing each other and get down on one knee (their throwing arm side leg).
- the quarterback places the football on the ground
- grips it with just his throwing hand lifts it up with one hand
- cocks it high with two hands
- and throws the football to partner.
Exaggerate follow through, pick up grass. Use the arm only. Switch the down knee for variation.
- Make sure arm movement is lead by elbow.