The purpose of the Quarterback Normal Foot Follow Through Drill is to work on the complete throwing motion already in the Quarterback Warm Up Routine.
- Same as previous drill (Opposite foot drill) except step with correct foot.
- Right hander step with left foot.
- Point the toe in direction of throw.
- Throw and follow through.
- This motion assures tip of ball will be up for soft pass.
- Over-emphasize the follow-through until it becomes an automatic part of throwing motion.
- When throwing at release of ball, Quarterback should turn hand to outside and palm down.