To develop good footwork and body control while getting off and rushing the passer.
- We will start from one end of the chutes and get off to the opposite end.
CHUTES AND HOOP
- We start off from the middle of the chute and we work our way around the hoop.
- Finish with off arm strip technique
- Start off from one end of the hoop and work to the opposite end
- Finish with an off arm strip technique
- Start from 1 end of the hoop and figure 8 the next hoop back to the one you started from.
- Change speed as you approach the finish point
- Chutes: Emphasis on explosion and leverage
- All 3 drill variations with hoops: Stay tight to the hoop and push off your inside leg