I created and used this T-Formation Playbook in 1995 with a team of about 26 Players of which all but one never played a single football game and about 70% never even practiced football until about 3-4 month before the season – most of them didn’t even know the basic rules.
In the preseason (about 14 weeks) we had only 2-3 practices a week with a pratice attendance of an average of about 16-18 players at a max.
At the time of playbook planning I didn’t have any player with any experience who could throw the football farther than 25 yards.
Considering all this, I had to come up with a simple to learn but still for the opponent difficult to defend offense. So I had enough time to teach the basic fundamentals of the game.
Including a win in the preseason vs an opponent, who was the the runner up of the championship the previous year, we went a respectful 3-3-1 season.
T-Formation Playbook Details
|Number of pages:||101|
|Number of plays:||84|
|Price:||US$7 (that’s about 8ct per play!)|
|Delivery:||Immediately via download! You can start literally within seconds to study the playbook|
The T-Formation Playbook
- Dozends of coaches were successful using these T-Formation plays.
- The plays are simple and yet so effective. You can introduce them immediately at your next practice.
- You will save time in various ways:
- You don’t have to create plays (usually it take hours to create an effective play on paper.
- It takes even longer to create a consistent terminology (this is also already included in the T-Formation Playbook).
- They come with full in-depth, explanation for each position.
- Each play is on it’s own page, so you can print each play separately and photocopy it for player handouts. (No hassle of drawing up the plays yourself).
- Everything is made for black-and-white printers, no expensive color-prints necessary.
- Secure payment handling through PayPal
- 100% money back guarantee.
Albert Vega <a l b e r t n l e n a @ s b c g l o b a l . n e t>:
“… I have been coaching youth athletics for about 20 years and I have never seen this offense run… Now by looking at this play book I can see the potential success of this offense…”
Sample Play: T-Formation 28 Double Power
This is a sample play: T-Formation 28 Double Power: a left Halfback sweep over the right side with Fullback and right Halfback lead blocking.
100% Money Back Guarantee!
I you are not satisfied with your purchase of the T-Formation Playbook, I will refund you 100% of your money – no questions asked!
However due to the nature of the product (pdf-file) I have to ask you to claim your refund within 48 hours of your purchase/download