- Two to six players can be used for this drill.
- The drill with one player lining up on the five yard line facing a second player.
- The second player is standing on the goalline.
- The player on the five yard line starts running backward and at the same time the player on the goalline starts running forward.
- The ball is tossed back and forth and caught in their hands.
- After they reach the endzone, they get a quick rest, switch places and start back.
- The coach stands at mid-field.
- Stress good body control.
- The players must stay five yards apart when moving down field.