- Warm up
- Precision Footwork for different cuts
- Line up all receivers on one line next to each other about 2 yards apart.
- Receivers get into their stance on the line.
- On command they run the announced cut (only last 3-4 steps before cut)
- After the cut they continue for about 4-5 steps
- Then they line up again for the next cut.
- Increase speed (start off jogging) as the players warm up
- Start with the acceleration cuts (slant, post, corner)
- Continue with the 90° Cuts (In and Out)
- Finish with stop-cuts (hitch, hook, comeback)
- Make smaller groups (so you can make corrections) if players are still in the early learning phase.
- Also increase repetitions speed as players get better
- Last Tip: make sure all players know which side is considered inside (where the QB is)